Processing of personal data
1. Personal data of the customer is stored in the database of the seller. Personal data is collected solely for the purpose of complying with the requirements applicable to the regulation of tax relations, accounting relations and advertising relations. The term personal data storage and processing is 5 years.
2. When registering on the Site, the User provides the following information: Last name, First Name, email address, contact phone number and password to access the Site.
3. By providing their personal data when registering on the Site, the User agrees to their processing by the Seller, including with the aim of promoting the goods and services by the Seller.
4. Seller uses the personal data of the user / buyer:
- for registration of the User on the Site;
- to fulfill their obligations to the User / Buyer;
- for the evaluation and analysis of the Site;
- to determine the winner in the shares, which conducts Seller.
4.1. Seller has the right to send information, including marketing messages to e-mail and mobile user / Buyer phone with his consent. User / Buyer has the right to refuse to receive advertising and other information without explaining the reasons. Service messages informing the user / Buyer about the order and the stages of its processing are sent automatically and cannot be rejected by the User / Buyer.
5. Seller shall be entitled to use the «Cookies» technology. «Cookies» does not contain confidential information and are not transferred to third parties.
6. The seller receives information about the IP-address of the visitor of the site www.ziperone.com. This information is not used to identify the visitor.
7. Seller is not responsible for the information provided by the user/buyer on the site in an accessible form.
8. Seller shall be entitled to carry out the recording of telephone conversations with the User / Buyer. The Seller undertakes to: prevent unauthorized access to the information obtained in the course of telephone conversations,